A Restocks purchase is binding, which means sales cannot simply be cancelled. The buyer has already paid for the item and assumes the transaction will be completed.
If a sale is not completed according to the rules, the Private Seller will receive an official warning. In this case the (authentication) costs, in the amount of are €20,-, are to be paid by the Private Seller. In case of a second flake, the Private Seller risks blocking of their account for an indefinite period of time.
This may happen if the Private Seller:
- Sends an item that is not authentic.
- Sends an item that does not meet our quality standards.
- Sends shoes that have been worn.
- Sends an item that in any way differs from the description stated on Restocks (e.g. size, SKU, colour, etc.).
- Does not ship the item within the period specified.