A consign advertisement at Restocks is final. This means that it is not possible to cancel a consign advertisement.
If a consign advertisement is not completed according to the rules, Restocks will charge €20,- service costs and the Private Seller will receive an official warning. With a second flake, the Private Seller risks blocking his/her account indefinitely.
This can happen if the Private Seller:
- sends an item that is not authentic.
- sends an item that does not meet our quality criteria.
- sends a worn pair of shoes.
- sends an item that does not match the product description on Restocks, in any way (think of size, SKU, color, etc.).
- has not sent the item within the specified time.
- does not send the item.