We are starting Phase 2.
To which sellers does this apply?
Our first testing phase included 60% of our sellers from the Netherlands and Belgium. We chose those countries because our headquarters are based in the Netherlands. Therefore, our second phase will be including the remaining 40% of our sellers from the Netherlands that made at least one sale in the past 12 months (until 12/05/2023).
Monitoring the second testing phase: what will happen next?
We will track the second phase closely and will share the next steps with you in our FAQ and e-mail.
What will happen with your sales that were sold before we implemented Hyperwallet for the selected seller’s group? This process will continue as before. However, we want to inform you that the payment term is between 3-6 months. Kindly note that these payout days are an indication.
What will happen to the other sellers who weren’t selected?
Do not worry! If you are a seller and have not been selected: We didn’t forget about you. However, we are in our second testing phase, and therefore we keep it on a smaller scale, to ensure that the monitoring and follow-up of challenges will work properly.
We do this for a reason: to make sure if we extend the countries throughout the EU, the transition will run as smoothly as possible. We will all benefit from this.
What will happen to your sales if you are not selected?
This process will continue as before. However, we want to inform you that the payment term is between 3–6 months. Please note that these payout days are an indication.